The Canada 55+ Games is a nation wide program designed to enhance life-long recreation among Canadians. The 55+ Games enrich the lives of both the participants and the residents of the host community. Widely recognized for its unique “fun-focused” competition, the Games promote an active and enjoyable lifestyle for all ages.
We are currently looking for Sport & Activity Specialists for the following events:
- Track and Field
As a Sport & Activity Specialist you will need knowledge of the sport or activity and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Create schedules for sport/activity under the direction of the Athlete Services Team
- Compile and post all score/results and send to the Results Coordinator after each game/round
- Set up and take down (volunteers will assist you but you will be responsible for coordinating)
- Medal presentations after finals (potential sponsors to assist)
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Seeking an innovative and challenging project
- Hoping to broaden their professional network and experience
- Inspired to work on a community building project
- Enjoy working with volunteers
For more information or to volunteer, please contact Amber Rudiak at 780-467-2211 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.